26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




JUST BE YOURSELF


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I know next to nothing about the Canadian disco duo called Nightlife Unlimited except that the album cover above is the coolest record cover ever for about twenty reasons. Plus the song Just Be Yourself is uber-badass.

The smoke machine
The pin spots
The font
Check out the teardrop the name of the single is in
Take a look at those hot pants

I could go on and on.

These girls remind me of Baccara. Except Baccara were French and there is something more spikey about French disco sluts. Nightlife Unlimited are Canadian and for some reason that means all they do is drink Champagne and touch my wiener.

I’m in love with this woman. It’s shit like this that makes disco make sooooo much sense. Can you image being backstage after one of their shows and you walk into the dressing room to say ‘hi’ and she’s sitting like this?


0 Responses to “JUST BE YOURSELF”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade