26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I AM A CHEESE DANISH


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I’m convinced that the entire world functions just as it did for me when I was six. It’s the playground all over again. No one matures, we just learn bigger words.

I heard this weekend that Iran, world center for compassion and critical thinking, has gone all Freedom Fries on us. Some grade ‘A’ jackass there has proposed changing the name of the (wait for it) Danish.

Few things:

First, you can get a Danish in Iran? Why? Since when? Must sell them at the same store as all those flags.

Second, the proposal calls for calling the pastry by the name of a flower that itself is named after the Prophet “you-know-who”. If you ask me, walking into a Tehran coffee shop and asking for a cheese “you-know-who” is just as bad.

Anyway, I love the problem-solving going on in Iran. Pissed off at a cartoon? Let’s burn and embassy, print some holocaust jokes and change the name of a pastry. It must be great to live a country with no REAL problems.


2 Responses to “I AM A CHEESE DANISH”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Interesting problem-solving. But the flags are another type of problem. Most of the European textile industry is based in Asia and Middle East. Those people are sewing the flags they have burned ...

    No need to worry they have enough of this stuff if more cartoons are showing up ...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is true ingenuity. They make the flags and then they burn them. It’s a self-perpetuating model. It's Adam Smith's dream at work.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade