26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




TIME TO GET ALL SURREAL ON THAT ASS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Luis Bunuel's short film Un Chien Andalou (well I guess Salvador Dali was invovled too but fuck that asshole) from 1929. It's great and must be seen at least once. Maybe a little too much of the surrealists pottering about, walking backwards and stuff but still. Personally I love Bunuel but hate Dali. Never really been a big fan but I figured a little of the Avant-Garde might class this blog up a bit. Guess I was wrong again.

Try downloading the clip, not streaming it. It's a pretty big file (150 mbs).


0 Responses to “TIME TO GET ALL SURREAL ON THAT ASS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade