26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




PERSON OF THE WEEK: QUAIL HUNTING EDITION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This week we here at 26 Reds and a Bottle of Wine are giving our Person of the Week award to someone who has had it coming for a long time now. The Dark Prince himself: Dick Cheney.

The VP shot a hunting buddy in the face late last week. If that doesn't get you a Person of the Week award I don't know what does.

What makes it great, what elevates this from simply a weird happening (like Bush choking on a pretzel a few years ago) to blissful irony is that when George W. Bush was governor of Texas he appointed this guy to the state Funeral Services Commission. Come on, that's good stuff. Appoint the guy to the Funeral Commission and then have the VP shoot him in the face. Even Luca Brasi got a better deal than that.

So for shooting a campaign contributor is the face with a shotgun and making sweet love to lady irony, Vice President Dick Cheney, you are our Person of the Week


1 Responses to “PERSON OF THE WEEK: QUAIL HUNTING EDITION”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What the fuck?!?! Last time Cheney shot half his load in my face I didnt get all this great press. Not even a cab ride home. Fuckhead.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade