26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




WHO KILLED JUNIOR


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Roe V. Wade turned 33 this week - I didn't think it was worth discussing but then I saw this cute little thing and I thought about you. It's sort of a Christian Conservative appendix to "Where Do Babies Come From?" The adorable, if not totally accurate children’s book.

It's funny, is there ANY argument against a woman's right to choose that doesn't involve a religious or moral undertone? I mean besides "What those broads, they play they pay!"


0 Responses to “WHO KILLED JUNIOR”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade