26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




QUE IS MAS MACHO? UPN OR BRITT DANIELS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know if I read this somewhere or just amused myself with while I puked last night but perennial television shit-magnets UPN and The WB are merging to form some sort of super-shitty non-network.

In related news Spoon front man and three time winning Phil Lynott (lead singer for Thin Lizzy... nevermind, you're too young) is going to appear on next Wednesdays (Feb 1) episode of Veronica Mars. That's the UPN show where a high school student foils international capers during study hall. Apparently he's going to do a karaoke rendition of one of "his all time favorite songs"! Needless to say it's the theme song to Veronica Mars. Just kidding, but you bet your tivo I'm going watch and find out. How else will I know what to put on his mixtape? He's dreamy!!

In related news Spoon will be appearing on Austin KUT's Eklecktikos radio show on Feb 2. Where they will play Britt Daniels' second all time favorite song. Naturally it's Lorette Lynn and Conway Twitty's "You're The Reason Our Kids Are Ugly". Spoon's gonna give it the old Thin Lizzy treatment.

In related news I don't have a clean spoon in the house, how am I suppose to eat this soup, damnit!!


0 Responses to “QUE IS MAS MACHO? UPN OR BRITT DANIELS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade