26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY (THAT I'M PISSED ABOUT)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Fuck You Pills/Heather is a Slut tour is cancelled!!

I'm mad at Skittlepuppy. First she didn't return my text message last night. Then I had a dream with her in it last night and she yelled at me. At a pool no less!


4 Responses to “THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY (THAT I'M PISSED ABOUT)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I totally pee'd in that pool.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I took Jeffers out to dinner for forcing him to move out of my apartment. i blacked out , left my phone at home

    so chill out whorebag.

    PS I toootallly look like her.

    P.S.S. do you post replies on your own blog?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    replies? what do you mean - yeah - you do look like her - I was going to super-impose your head onto her body but I thought, they look the same, whats the point

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade