26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




SINGLE GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



They say there are seven single hetro women in New York for every hetro single guy. I guess it all depends on what you call single and what you call hetro. In the meantime we can assume even if these statistics are only part of the world's saddest pick-up line we can guess the odds are not in miss New York's favor.

Case in point.

So this is it, huh? This is where we are. The sad thing is I bet this chick got laid, and I bet she got her dishes done too. You know what they say: If you're not having your needs met than drop some of your needs.


0 Responses to “SINGLE GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade