26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




IF THIS WERE A MOVIE, THIS WOULD BE THE CLIMAX


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It’s been a tough few weeks for James Frey (If you missed anything read this). As the momentum against him builds and builds Mr. Frey is finds no quarter in the media or the public. Nor should he, what Mr. Frey has done is more important and more despicable than lying.

Mr. Frey has created a myth for himself. His own creation story, and he’s used it to sell a book that, quiet frankly, isn’t all that good. It’s the myth, the story, that is compelling. The writing itself is standard middle of the road shit. Mr. Frey has also created a particularly horrible myth to created. Alcohol and drug abuse is a national pandemic, I don’t want my own cavalier swagger about both to be misleading. There is most likely not a family in America not dealing in one way or another with its specter. So to pass yourself off as having been a particularly horrible addict, when if fact you were not, is not only disingenuous and disreputable, it’s disgusting. (the three Ds)

There is more, including juicy video clips after this Jump!

Sure, you’re right, history is full of characters who have made their way in the world living off their self-created myths. Never before, however, has someone done so by exploiting a embedded National weakness. It’s like me, a black kid from New York City, writing a tell all memoir about being beaten, harassed and abused by the KKK in rural Mississippi, when in reality all I got was mean stare in a Waffle House.

Anyway, Mr. Frey has faced the music a number of times over all this but today was execution day. Today he went on Oprah. Now we all know Oprah don’t play and I would fuck with the woman to save my son, so you know it was a bloodbath.

I’ve only seen some screenshots and a few short clips but from what I can tell James Frey looks like he’s in the Dean’s office and Oprah looks ready to kill. The steam is coming out her neck. If you ever wondered what the meeting would look like if you ever worked for Oprah and fucked something up, .


1 Responses to “IF THIS WERE A MOVIE, THIS WOULD BE THE CLIMAX”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    He's giving us real addicts a bad name, and I'm pissed.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade