26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




A.R.E. WEAPONS REMIXED


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I have to admit. Thi Thomas Troelsen dance remix of A.R.E. Weapons "Brand New Walking Shoes" is pretty tight. You'll know Troelsen from his work with Junior Senior. You'll know the Weapons from being named the worst band to ever play Stockholm in 2004 by the Swedish version of The Village Voice.

Their new album Free in the Streets is out now and is pretty fucking good.

The remix comes to us from Big Stereo. It's in my links section under Music Geeks


2 Responses to “A.R.E. WEAPONS REMIXED”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    um I thought electro clash was over....I mean according to you...that is.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    first off - what kind of sign in is that - second off, electroclash? what is this, 2001?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade