26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THE CURTAIN RISES ON ACT THREE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I know everyone is foaming at the mouth over James Frey but this might be going too far. I know, he lied, let's move it along.

Let's all at least be honest about it. We all love to wallow in the misery of others, especially snot nosed smarty-panties, but let's at least admit it and stop with the "he hurt my feelings" bullshit. It cheapens our snarkiness.


0 Responses to “THE CURTAIN RISES ON ACT THREE”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade