26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




WEEKEND PLANS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Here is my weekend schedule. It's a big one.

Thursday
I'm spinning. I've been off the turntables for two weeks and starting to take it personally.

Friday
Idjut Boys are spinning at APT with DJ Spun. It's also Spun's birthday... so he's go that going for him... which is nice.

Saturday
Meanwhile Idjut means no sleep and their spinning again Saturday at PS1, so I'm going straight from the hospital to Long Island City for that.
But the blow of mercy this weekend, and the thing you should get out of bed for on Saturday night is my friend Reggie's (AKA The Mr. Move) record release party at Tribeca Grand. Tommy Moye is spinning. Now, we've already discussed (which eating ten cent chicken wings at Croxley's) how little we like the Grand and how daunting and expensive the prospect of getting drunk there is and we've settled it thusly: Free beer all day backstage at PS1, Drink my face off at dinner, show up to the party drunk. That solves my problem...

Sunday
World cup final bbq at M-CAT'S. All the Italian and French women - I mean food and booze you can stand!!

Monday
Enter rehap.


0 Responses to “WEEKEND PLANS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade