26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




YES, YES, YES ALREADY!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's Bloomsday. What are you going to do about it. Instead of just getting drunk again why don't you try reading a little Ulysses and stop being such a fucking Philistine!

[ed note: This was saved, by accident, to drafts and not posted until I discovered the error today. Bloomsday is, of course, the 16th]


5 Responses to “YES, YES, YES ALREADY!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i really was soooo drunk last night... yikes.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wrong Blog S-Puppy... but if it makes you feel better I just remembered that I saw you last night as you posted. Heading to Soooo Drunk Last Night right now after a meeting where I hope my toxic patron breath doesn't melt the speakerphone pod.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I just ran into Pablo on shöenhauser allee, he looks almost exactly the way one would imagine him to look after two years in the berlin hipster spin cycle. That is to say fatter and wearing a blazer that he apparently stole from a twelve year old.

    I might go see him spin tonight if only to get out of 8mm for bit.

    I've invented a new cocktail, doesn't have a name yet. I just ask for "the new shit" when ordering. It's grasovka and sekt. During the excitement and celebration that surrounded the invention I got really really (so so very) drunk. There's a lot of missing time from the back half of the night. I know for some reason we all had our shirts off and were doing shots of jager. Then we went to kafe burger and I saw kwesi making out with some chick.

    weeeeeeeee!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    .... well I wasn't THAT drunk.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    pussy.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade