26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I GOT IT FROM A MONTENEGRO


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The State Union of Serbia and Montenegro always stuck me as the world's shitist name for a country.

"Where are you from?"
"The State Union of Serbia and Montenegro."
"Wow, sucks to be you."

Now Montenegro wants out so they can change their name to Monteafricanamerican.

Nothing really to say here, just wanted to get in that cheap joke.

Cheers-


0 Responses to “I GOT IT FROM A MONTENEGRO”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade