26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




DO YOU REMEMBER? THE MONO Y MONO EDITION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Does anyone remember mono? When I was in junior high school it was the worst thing that could happen to you. I remember no one would drink out of the same can of coke out of mono fear. It was like sars, bird flu and the cooties all rolled into one. Then, you get to high school and everyone is swapping spit in the hallway. Mono just kind of went away. Like sars, bird flu and cooties.

And what about pink eye? Has anyone over the age of eight ever had pink eye? When you're seven and you rub your eye you get treated like a superfund site. Meanwhile I still have never seen anyone with pink eye.


0 Responses to “DO YOU REMEMBER? THE MONO Y MONO EDITION”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade