26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




IAMX


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So I've been banging my head against this track for a few days. Thought you might like to know. Also, and maybe more importantly, this photo was taken in my friend Louis's bar in East Berlin. I'll never forget that cow. If the photo went a little further to the left you'd see were ASJS smashed off a chuck of the bar in a fit of champagne induced pyschosis.

IAMX - The Negative Sex


0 Responses to “IAMX”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade