26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




TUESDAY NIGHTS ARE FOR YES COVERS PART 8


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As you well know things here at 26 Reds come in lists of eight. That would make this the last Yes cover... Hold back the tears... We've had some good tracks here, some bad ones and some weird ones but through it all we never lost sight of one thing:

Right now I forget what that is... I had it on the train.... anyway....

So before I present the final Yes cover I want to give a special thanks to Sophie T. Mishaps who single-handedly made about five of these things possible. Well done little lady.

I'm sure well bring back the 26 Reds cover project. Until then here is your final Yes cover.

Paul Hardcastle - Sound Chaser (Extended Version)


0 Responses to “TUESDAY NIGHTS ARE FOR YES COVERS PART 8”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade