26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




3RD WORLD FARMER


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man, just this morning I was sitting up in bed thinking "Man, I'm not depressed enough." I mean sure, like most New Yorkers I choose to live with a low level buzz of discontent. The sort that gets us to our sad little jobs in the morning and that can only be drowned out with massive quantities of alcohol and meaningless anonymous sex.

Lucky something came along just in time to remind me that with my tiny studio apartment and a job that pays just enough not to let me starve to death I am among the world luckiest citizens. Someone, at last has been able to speak to the masses of Americans and say: "You there! You are indeed blessed. Sure you are a citizen in a decaying and historically meaningless nation circling the cultural drain into insignificance but at least you're not a 3rd World Farmer.

What's even better is that someone put it in video game form, as if this was the only way we could really 'get it'!


0 Responses to “3RD WORLD FARMER”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade