26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




FLOYD'S GONE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



By now Floyd is soaking up the rays in beautiful downtown San Diego. And no, I don't miss him.
He snores, he smells bad and he's rude.
I wonder what he's doing right now.


6 Responses to “FLOYD'S GONE”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh my god oh my god oh my god

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Come chill with the Gidge anytime you have a dog jonze--she likes all other people more than me. It's the G-Dog era--you better regulate (bonus points if you call that one).

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You really have a morose way of wording things. I read 'Floyd's Gone' and thought he was dead. As you know, this is not the first time you've lead me to believe people in your family are dead.

    I'm glad everyone's in tact. You can pet Max once in a while if needs be.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think it's all you - if you were following alone you'd know FLoyd is heading west

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Bottom Line: You're a sensationalist.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Leave me out of this

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade