26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




BRING THEM HOME INDEED


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I've been listening to this song for a while now and lamenting the fact that The 1900s first EP isn't going to be released until May 30th, which is like a BILLION YEAR FROM NOW!!!!

In the meantime enjoy this. It makes me want to be a better person.

The 1900s - Bring The Good Boys Home

The Mp3 is from Gorilla Vs. Bear. Awesome site. The link in the Blind Man's Parade under music.


0 Responses to “BRING THEM HOME INDEED”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade