26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




DON'T IT ALWAYS SEEM TO GO THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT TIL IT'S GONE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Me circa 1980.

P-I-M-P!!


3 Responses to “DON'T IT ALWAYS SEEM TO GO THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT TIL IT'S GONE”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If you haven't already, I think you should resurrect the whole white socks / sandals thing.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I could never get away with this look now. It's for old people and babies. I'm stretching at 4. I remember that shirt. God, I loved that shirt, I can't remember what it was but I loved it. Wasn't too happy about those pants. I remember the bottoms were wide and made a noise when I walked. I found thise both disquieting and irretating.

    God, I was a metrosexual at 4! I remember this day and I know exactly where those steps are. I should go recreate that pose.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so this is when you perfected the almost crotch grab. you expert you.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade