26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




BEAUTY AND USELESSNESS EXAMINED


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The other day M-CAT and I were discussing the title one of my stupider posts. It was a quote from famed talent scout William Morris "Nothing useless can ever truly be beautiful.

M-CAT and I both disagreed. Here's my theory: If you strip away all usefulness you end up with this. But if you have an object that is totally useful you get this. Which do you think is more beautiful?


2 Responses to “BEAUTY AND USELESSNESS EXAMINED”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    koozies are truly breathtaking

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What about the spork? Totally useful, totally unbeautiful

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade