26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




DO YOU REMEMBER? THE McDUMBASS EDITION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Do you remember when McDonald's introduced that sandwich where the meat patty and the lettuce and tomato were in separate compartments and you'd have to join them together yourself? The idea was to keep the cold side cold and the hot side hot. I guess serving fresh made food was out of the question. The upshot of this thing was that you had to actually look at the hamburger patty you were about to eat. I think McDonald's would be wise to avoid reminding it's clientele that they're eating beef hearts and bull scrotums.


0 Responses to “DO YOU REMEMBER? THE McDUMBASS EDITION”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade