26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




CONFUSION IN HER EYES THAT SAYS IT ALL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Don't know if you heard but it looks like professional nanny fucker, Jude Law is going to play Ian Curtis in the up coming Joy Division biopic, thereby ruining Joy Division for countless generations. Way to go Jude, fucking the help, ruining new wave music. What's the encore, shitbag? Stuffing spotted owls in dolphin blowholes?

Well, we'll always have these videos:

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Digital

She's Lost Control


I don't know much about the Digital other than it is from the Factory Records collection Here Are The Young Men, released in 1982 and was recorded in 1979.

The Love will tear us apart is from the March of 1980 (another version was recorded in January of 1980 but not used as a single).

The She's Lost Control is from their Sept 15 1979 (3 days before I turned 4) appearance on the show Something Else on BBC 2. Earlier that summer they had appeared on Tony Wilson's (from 24 HOUR PARTY PEOPLE) Granada TV show What's On, but this is not that. Anyway, enjoy.


0 Responses to “CONFUSION IN HER EYES THAT SAYS IT ALL”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade