26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




"WHO GETS TO CALL IT ART?" MOVES


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Great news for my friend Jed. I talked about the film he edited "Who Gets to Call it Art?" a few weeks ago. It just finished running two weeks at the Film Forum where it did well.

Now it's having a week long run over at Cinema Village on East 12th starting Feb 17.

I was smart enough to go to a screening last Friday and the film is great. Especially for a nerd like me who went to art school, getting to hear so much from so many contemporary artist was really a treat. It's also the first time I've ever heard Andy Warhol open his mouth and me not roll my eyes. He comes off better than I think he ever has before.

If you missed my originally post it's here and I talked about what it's about.

Here is the filmmaker on Leonard Lopate's show

Here is a review from FilmThreat.

Here is Cinema Village.


0 Responses to “"WHO GETS TO CALL IT ART?" MOVES”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade