26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY ROGERS!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Actually it's not Kenny Rogers' birthday. Although this sunday will mark his half birthday (this is something I'm trying to get started National, the celebration of half birthdays) so here ya go

And here's my gift to you big guy. Cause on Uncle Kenny's birthday you get the gifts


0 Responses to “HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY ROGERS!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade