26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




… BUT SHE BREAKS JUST LIKE A LITTLE GIRL (WARRANTY SOLD SEPPERATELY)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As if I didn't have enough problems, now I have to image these two love-birds going at it hammer and tongs tonight.

I guess this only proves that point that there is much loneliness in the world, and sexually loneliness breeds a certain type of freak. This is only a stone's throw from making out with a poster.

Anyway, all is not right in the world.


1 Responses to “… BUT SHE BREAKS JUST LIKE A LITTLE GIRL (WARRANTY SOLD SEPPERATELY)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i think they are really cute 2gether.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade