26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




BUNUEL MOVIE POSTERS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So after we had our little talk the other day about how great Luis Bunuel is I dug up this.

A gallery of some (most) of his movie posters. I suggest printing the page out and using it as a guide when birthday shopping for me.

YOou can tell how much I like the director from how unironic and meta this post's title is.


0 Responses to “BUNUEL MOVIE POSTERS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade