26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




A THURSDAY NIGHT TEXT MESSAGE CONVERSATION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ME: Where are you?
RAP: I'm at home
ME: That's gay - Out here on the parameter there are no stars
ME: Damn you
RAP: Oh, ok.
ME: Well - what say you?
ME: Damn you! Damn you to hell
RAP: I'm watching tv.
ME: Fuck your tv.
ME: We're starting a band called Fuck Youi Pills. You're on drums.


1 Responses to “A THURSDAY NIGHT TEXT MESSAGE CONVERSATION”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    he's a dynamic texter, that one.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade