26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




FRENCH TRIBALISM


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I love this record cover. This is Serge going all African and Latin. You can tell because of the two negroes in the background on the bongos. How over the top is that? And there is Serge in the front looking at you going "What? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!"


1 Responses to “FRENCH TRIBALISM”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It looks like he's blowing on his nails to dry his Strawberry Rose #7 Gloss-Finish clear coat he just applied.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade