26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




WEEKEND CLEARING HOUSE: THE "A" BEFORE "U" IN RESTAURANT EDITION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, Montag, opens Winter Restaurant Week 2006. Which, strangely, isn't a week but four days, followed by a short break and then five days (Jan 23 to 27 and Jan 30 to Feb 3). Lunch is $24.07 (24/7, get it?) and dinner is 35 bucks, which I guess, doesn't correspond to anything since no one is trying to build a stadium right now or get some ridiculous traffic jam going. Anyway. I reminded of all the press this summer about how chefs were having trouble turning a profit during restaurant week so they cut corners like a motherfucker. Which means that ain't rabbit. I can't find any of the articles on this online so just take my word for it. Or look yourself

PS - I guess someone is trying to build a stadium but no one is going to give a shit until the Nets get back into the playoffs.


0 Responses to “WEEKEND CLEARING HOUSE: THE "A" BEFORE "U" IN RESTAURANT EDITION”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade