26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




WEEKEND CLEARING HOUSE: THE PASSERBY PORTRAIT SERIES EDITION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here is 120 thousand dollars in art school education. I call this The Passerby Portrait Series. Each is available as a 3'x3' print for $2,000.
Gianni
Eric
Roberto
Mark
Johnny


1 Responses to “WEEKEND CLEARING HOUSE: THE PASSERBY PORTRAIT SERIES EDITION”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i would greatly like to purchase "roberto" and hang it right by my johnny piece

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade