26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




WEEKEND CLEARING HOUSE: THE YOU AND WHAT ARMY EDITION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is nice. First we send the troops without enough body armor. Now this.

Troops and civilians at a U.S. military base in Iraq were exposed to contaminated water last year and employees for the responsible contractor, Halliburton, couldn't get their company to inform camp residents, according to interviews and internal company documents.... Here's the piece.

Why don't we just shoot them on the plane ride over?


0 Responses to “WEEKEND CLEARING HOUSE: THE YOU AND WHAT ARMY EDITION”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade