26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The founder of Paper magazine looks like the bad guy from Ghostbusters 2. Well, except he wears brown parachute pants. Which means he looks like a cross between the bad guy from Ghostbusters 2 and MC Hammer. This is a disquieting comparison. I got so fucking shithoused last night and couldn't, for the life of me, stop thinking about which Cate said on Friday about giving great handjobs.


4 Responses to “I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    "He is Vigo! You are like the buzzing of flies to him..."

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    "He is Vigo! You are like the buzzing of flies to him..."

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ah, the ol mr. carlo. funny time we had, which i can't seem to remember much of... lots of greenery involved.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah - there was lots of foliage

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade