26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this mess. Imagine this piece of magic going on in Europe with Solid Gold was is happening in the States. No wonder the EU can't get their shit together. And where is this thing suppose to be taking place? A space station manned entirely by Finnish cheerleaders? I would love to have been at the preproduction meeting for this gem! (Hattip to WFMU.ORG)


1 Responses to “I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    this is absolutely one of the most excellent displays i have seen so far this year. i know what to do with this. i say we get together at my house and practice this routine over and over until we are ready to perform in washington square park. i am especially enthralled by the one arm pelvic thrust slash congo train move. i'm up for the challenge, i know you are too. lets get the whole PB fam in on this.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade