26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I'VE GOT FRENCH OPEN FEVER!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




No, seriously, it's contagious. Seriously, stay as far from me as possible. This is life threatening! Thousands may die!!!

I've been so busy/drunk/tired/bored lately that I totally forgot to tell you how excited I am that the fucking French fucking Open is finally here.

It's not that I'm a huge tennis fan, infact, I'm not, but in recent years I've used majors tennis season to distract me from the giant ball of boring that is baseball season. Not only that, but I know that the coming of the French Open means football is just around the corner. Wimbledon is just next month. Then footbal camp opens. Then the US Open. Then fucking football.

This year the French Open has been extra fun cause the snot nosed Americans have gotten their asses handed to them.


3 Responses to “I'VE GOT FRENCH OPEN FEVER!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ...not to mention a little something called the World Cup. Want to see snot-nosed Americans get their asses handed to them? Check Czechs vs. USA.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Someone just told me the US team is ranked 4th in the world.
    WTF, we don't even like soccer back home. Anyway, that ranking
    probably won't mean much when faced with the czechs.

    In case you're all wondering, and I'm SURE you are, I'm back in
    London.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I wasn't. Happy birthday asshole. If you're looking for a good time I know a few party girls in that town I could hook you up with.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade