26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




WHO HAD 30 IN THE DEATH POOL?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




WELL, sir, you lose. It was 31 years ago today that a 25 year old nurse from Queens pushed the world's most obnoxious jackass out of her vagina. It would be many many long years before I would see a 25 year old vagina again.

Okay, that's a cheap joke.

Cut me some slack. it's my birthday

Also it was 36 years ago that Jimi learned about the importance of sleeping on you stomach.


5 Responses to “WHO HAD 30 IN THE DEATH POOL?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy birthday!
    Are you having birthday drinks tonight!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy birthday fag

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    will you fucking post something already.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy 31st dood - See you in November, no excuses as I'll be two doors away! xxL

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    :) Who knew you aged? Sorry I missed this. Happy birthday!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade