26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




26 REDS MIXTAPE: A TAPE FOR TWIGGY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




A new mix tape? Geez!

This one started as the perfect mixtape for an afternoon in the Natural History Museum. It ended up being dedicated to Twiggy so make of all that what you will...

J.R.Knight - Twiggy 01
J.R.Knight - Twiggy 02


4 Responses to “26 REDS MIXTAPE: A TAPE FOR TWIGGY”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thank you jesse. twiggy's such a little weasel.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    great to have the blog back dj jon benet. I would try to work the twiggy look except that I'm not stick thin - I've got lady lumps, check it out. on the serious tip, I'm crossing my fingers & toes that i'll be new york in october. hope you're around for a catch up.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i might be in town - certainly my stuff will be. New York is where I keep my stuff.

    PS - we love your lady lumps. Don't ever be ashamed!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    love is dead.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade