26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




26 REDS ON SUMMER VACA


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I'm taking a month off from thinking about different ways to voice my displeasure with modern life to write a screenplay about my displeasure with modern life. I'll be back mid Aug. In the meantime...

I'm looking for an illustrator interested in drawing new episode of the very popular and underrepresented Mr. Sophisticate: The World's Most Sophisticated Hobo. Send any inquires to my e-mail.

I'm also looking for a new apartment which I'm going to need Oct 1st. I'm looking in New York and Berlin.

Later Gators.

J.R.Knight


1 Responses to “26 REDS ON SUMMER VACA”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This blog is so gay.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade