26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I'M NOT CALLING YOU A GRAPHIC DESIGN NERD, I'M CALLING YOU A NERD WHO LOVES GRAPHIC DESIGN


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This tee shirt is perfect for just about everyone I know. It's a bit like the Highlander, there can be only one so you guys have to fight over it or learn to share


5 Responses to “I'M NOT CALLING YOU A GRAPHIC DESIGN NERD, I'M CALLING YOU A NERD WHO LOVES GRAPHIC DESIGN”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That shirt is LAAAAAAAME.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    And that is why I simply MUST own it!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I would both love and hate this shirt and that makes things too complicated.

    Sincerely,

    Jone Pony

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love how the dude modelling the shirt has a diet coke gut.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm not for war, but I think this spineless little mother-fucker should shut the fuck up and bend over so i can shove his hippie views up his obviously tight fucking asshole. Then I would stomp on his balls. (Of which obviously there are none, by taking a closer look at the photo.) Dont tell me what to drop you asshole. What are you gonna do if I DO drop a bomb, Gaussian Blur me? Fuck off. That T-shirt can ONLY be worn for the sole purpose of the universe imploding duel irony of making fun of the Williamsburg fuck-faces who would think wearing that tshirt would be cool in a "ironic" kinda way.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade