26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THIS IS ME BEING A BABY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I've had a ton of fun writing this .... thing.... is this a blog? I don't even know.... for the past few months. It's proved both tedious and time consuming. Two of my favorite things.... Yet I would like to make an open appeal for more comments. (I mean in the comment section, not to my face, I want less of those) I think more comments might help keep me from doing something crazy like getting married and moving to Long Island (always in the cards)!

I'll start off the commenting thusly... Jesus was a nazi.... now, discuss....


13 Responses to “THIS IS ME BEING A BABY”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Babies are getting more and more opinionated these days. P.S. This comment would have been way cleverer if someone wasn't staring me down.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    start a specialty blog like me

    www.candy-striper.blogspot.com

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    fag.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This will be my next purchase if it's not given to me first.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Was your wearing the "What's up Idiots?" tshirt premeditated?

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    With T-Shirts, it's always premeditated.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    please, anything but the married-and-moving-to-long-island thing. here's your comment.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No thoughts on my Jesus nazi thing. Fine...

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    stop being a pussy....marriage...don't kid yourself...you can't even drive a car...heart you

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What's up idiots was just random

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    poser.

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Let's not toss the 'P' word around. Dom might get some in his eye again.

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Jesus would have been so much cooler if he actually WAS a Nazi. Not cause Nazi's are cool, but you'd have to hand it too him for giving his Dad the ol' adolesent angst middle fingure. "FUCK YOU Dad-slash-God!"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade