26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




THE OTHER WHITE HORSE IS BUCKING


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Someone once said that every party must end. And so the doors close at one of my favorite wastoids. Cocaine Corner, the blog for all things white and speedy is shutting down after 5 months. I imagine there was some, ummmm, unpleasantness.

Anyway, I'm leaving the site up on the Blind Man's Parade because the archives are pretty funny and worth a look.

Look for Rehab Corner followed by Coffee, Cigarettes and Weight Gain Corner.

Good luck Edgar, go with God!


0 Responses to “THE OTHER WHITE HORSE IS BUCKING”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade