26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




DIRTY ON PURPOSE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I'm pretty syked for my friend DJ's band's first full length album Hallelujah Sirens, which is soon to be released. DJ and I met at the film program at Pratt. He's in my now cult short film Owen Makes His Move. (Actually so are three of the members of Stellastarr*)

Anyway DJ and I worked together at Lehman Brothers for a while too. Here is Dirty On Purpose's myspace page.

They are also playing three shows at SXSW.

Thursday, March 16
SXSW Day Stage
@ Austin Convention Center
4:30 pm Set Time

Friday, March 17
Official SXSW Showcase
@ Spiro's (611 Red River St)
8:00 pm Set Time

Friday, March 17
Loose Record Party
@ Big Orange
10 pm Set Time
W/ Voxtrot, Dr. Dog, Sound Team


0 Responses to “DIRTY ON PURPOSE”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade