26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




I LOVE YOU BUT I'VE CHOSEN DARKNESS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The great band I Love You But I’ve Chosen Darkness has finally released a tracklist to their new album. A follow-up to 2004 self-titled EP. Fear Is On Our Side was recorded in December by the great Paul Barker from Ministry. He claims this new album, on Secretly Canadian, is going to be darker than last years EP. If you knew Barker you wouldn’t doubt it.

They sound like a great less polished bouncy version of the last Rapture album, Olio. But where The Rapture failed Darkness shall succeed. Where The Rapture died Darkness shall live! In their apartment!* Mp3 and tracklist after the jump!

here is one of the tracks from their last EP.

Fear Is On Our Side tracklist:
1. The Ghost
2. According To Plan
3. Lights
4. The Owl
5. Today
6. We Choose Faces
7. Last Ride Together
8. A Last Is All
9. Long Walk
10. Fear Is On Our Side
11. Untitled
12. If It Was Me

*Stolen Simpsons joke. (ed. note)


0 Responses to “I LOVE YOU BUT I'VE CHOSEN DARKNESS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade