26 REDS & A BOTTLE OF WINE

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion




HOW LATE IS TOO LATE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So it's January 9th and I still haven't paid my rent. Yes, there are obvious questions at hand like; "Is there ANY money in my checking account?" and "How much did I tip that hooker?" and "Do you even HAVE to tip hookers?" I've never been one to worry about writing a bad check. It's mostly been that my mind has been elsewhere and the last thing I've been thinking about is giving people money.

Meeting Alex for a drink tonight. Might be the last time I see him before his big trip around the world and we haven't talked at all about any of the logistics he needs me to handle while he's away (7 months around the world). Plus I have to gear myself up to hear "Do you miss him?" about a million times between now and July.


0 Responses to “HOW LATE IS TOO LATE”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm J.R.Knight
  • From
  • I'M SILENTLY JUDGING YOU BASED ON YOUR NETFLIX QUEUE
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

The Blind Man's Parade